August 21, 2009

I am alive.

And have started a new regiment.

A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. Some progression, some regression. I've built and I've destroyed. Painted and then primed. Stood up to be pushed down. Found a way around words, lies, and negativity. Spent every waking moment worrying about someone else. This is why I did not write.

And a part of me really hates myself for that. I feel like I am back in the same spot I was almost three years ago. But I know deep down that is the far from the truth. I have the scars to prove it. I feel all used up, empty but excited. Excited to have my fucking life back! To meet new people, experience new things and do what it is I love to do.

I know I abandoned this. I'm not sure if anyone still checks this. But I am here and I am alive. Commited to working on this. This blog and me at the same time. Because I deserve it. I deserve my own attention.

Someone in that big, vast sky has gifted to me (and you as well) many moons. Many moons and many suns. Many, many chances to get it right. And here is another.

Thank you, whom ever you are. What your piercing daylight and calming moonlight have done for me, you will never know.

I will not fail you. And when I say you, I mean me.

No comments: